Our annual 5K run/fun walk is back and it’s time to register!
Join us Sunday, May 5 at Dorothea Dix to have fun and save lives.
See all the event info here!
Register to Run or Walk
Whatever your speed, we’ve got something for you:
- 5K run with dogs and 5K run without dogs
- a casual 1.5-mile fun walk (dogs welcome!)
- early-bird and student discounts
Support a Participant or the Event
- Let them know you’re proud of them: donate to an individual or team.
- Help us reach our event goal of $50,000!
- Great way to help even if you can’t attend!
Fundraise for the Animals
Maximize your potential to save lives by setting up your own fundraising page for your friends, relatives, neighbors, and coworkers. We’ll provide all the fundraising materials you need to earn their support!
Spread the Word
Let everyone know that your favorite 5K (that’s ours!) is coming soon! Send an email. Make a phone call. Tweet it out. Hire a skywriter… well, that’s probably a bit much, but inviting your friends to the event page is pretty easy! Let them know you’ll be there!