Shipping/pick-up policies for remote attendees:
- Guests who attend the event in-person should plan to receive their items at the end of the night before leaving the venue. As always, large items that do not fit in winners’ vehicles that night may be delivered or picked up another day prior to Oct. 13, 2023.
- The raffle prize will be emailed to the winner by Sept. 29, 2023.
- Those who win/purchase gift cards, greeting cards, jewelry, or a combination of the above can have their items sent via mail, guaranteed (at no cost to you; U.S. only). Other smaller items may be eligible for shipping as well; if there is an item (outside of those named above) that you are interested in but would need shipped, please email email@example.com (and include the item number) before you place your bid to inquire about the possibility. (Note: Rachel will be working the event and may be significantly less available starting at 4:00 p.m. on Sept. 23.) We will accommodate any request that we can, but please know we’re prioritizing our ability to safely ship your item (without damage) and the preservation of resources for animals; an offer to cover the cost of shipping would graciously be accepted. Please note that the items may ship as late as Oct. 6, 2023.
- For our local remote attendees, or our out-of-town attendees who would like to send someone to pick up their items, all items must be picked up by the winners, or someone sent on their behalf, at our adoption center in Raleigh, NC between Sept. 27 and Oct. 13, 2023; unless otherwise discussed, items not picked up by Oct. 13, 2023 will be considered donated back to us to use to raise money for the animals at a future event.
- Wine and alcohol cannot be shipped to any address under any circumstances. Apologies!