The wildly popular Bark in the Park event is back for the game on April 27th! These games usually SELL OUT so get your tickets today!
Human tickets for the event are priced at just $7.99, plus tax.
Canine tickets are priced at $5, plus tax. Proceeds from the canine tickets will be donated to our friends at Second Chance Pet Adoptions.
Please purchase one canine ticket for each dog that will be joining you at the game. This will also provide a seat/space for your dog.
To ensure everyone has a fun and safe experience at the Bark in the Park events, please read and follow this important information:
- Fans with 4-legged friends will enter through the Baker Roofing Center Field Gate (on the corner of Mangum and Willard St.) and go to the Diamond View I concourse. Seating will be in sections 128, 130, 132, and 134. DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN ANY OTHER AREA OF THE BALLPARK.
- We will have plenty of volunteers, courtesy of Second Chance Pet Adoptions, who will be more than happy to pet sit your dog should you need to briefly leave these areas.
- All dogs must be current on their vaccinations
- Dog owner assumes responsibility for the action of their dog for the duration of the Bark in the Park event
- All dogs must be kept on fixed length leash (no longer than 8 ft.) at ALL TIMES. No retractable leashes, no dogs off leash.
- These games will be busy and the weather might be warm. Please ensure your dog is comfortable in these conditions before planning to attend the event.
Ticket Ordering Information: